- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services
- Office 365
- Windows Azure
- IT Support
- Cloud Computing
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Citrix Managed Service
- Desktop As A Service
How Cloud computing can take your business to the next level
In today’s dynamic business climate, business owners must get what they need right when they need it, whether they’re on their computers, tablets, or mobile phones. At Cloud Solutions IT, we provide an infrastructure that is agile and flexible and allows the users to access the data from anywhere. From design and architecture to direction and scope, we are able to help determine the best way for your organisation to utilise the cloud. Whether you need to better prioritise data, analyse deficiencies, or determine a roadmap for scale, our managed service providers (MSP) can help with cloud computing services in Melbourne. Our professionals can help you prioritise applications and systems so that costs and output meet your exact specifications and business objectives.
Our cloud computing services include….
- Efficiency/cost reduction: By using cloud infrastructure, you don’t have to spend huge amounts of money on purchasing and maintaining equipment. This drastically reduces the costs. You need not to expense the money in hardware or building out a large data centre to develop your business. You do not even need large IT teams to handle your cloud data centre operations, as you can enjoy the expertise of the cloud provider’s staff. At Cloud Solutions IT, we regularly update our offerings to give users access to the latest and updated technologies.
- Easy data backup: Catastrophic data loss can happen at any time. Whether that loss occurs from natural disasters, power surges, or hardware failure, affected companies are at increased risk of bankruptcy within the same year as the data loss. And while most companies have adopted backup plans, it helps to have additional contingencies in place.
At Cloud Solutions IT, Managed service providers (MSP) support data recovery almost in real-time to ensure high availability of your data. With your data stored in the cloud, you can store data across multiple regions for redundancy and reliability.
- Pay only for what you use: Cloud computing services are known as measured services. The service provider can cheque in detail what services and capacities customers have used and bill them accordingly. This is why cloud service providers offer billing on an hourly or minute basis.
- Large computing and storage capacities:Growing connectivity leads to large amounts of data (big data) that need to be collected, prepared, and evaluated. Cloud computing can take care of that. Complex requirements are also possible. At Cloud Solutions IT, we provide various service models to offer assistance without the need for major investments.
Cloud computing empowers you to have transparency and control over your invaluable data. This enables you to decide which users access to which data and to what level. This in turn provides you control, but it also streamlines work as staffs will conveniently be aware of the documents assigned to them. Further, it will also increase and ease collaboration. At Cloud Solutions IT, we provide Cloud computing services in Melbourne which allow you to deploy your application or website in multiple regions around the world with just a few clicks. In addition, you no longer have to run software updates for your own network.